I made this up and don't measure exactly so you may have to season to taste... It probably makes about 7-8servings.
1lb lean ground turkey
1 can Black Beans drained
1 can Kidney Beans drained
2 cans Diced Fire Roasted Tomatoes
1/2 red onion diced
2 Bell peppers diced (mix red, orange or yellow-- sweeter than green)
1/2cup Veggie Stock/Broth
4 cloves garlic
3 Tlb chili powder
2 tsp Red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1. Heat 2 tsp olive oil in large skillet. Cook onions on medium for 2-3min, add garlic, then bell peppers. Cook for 5-6min. Stir frequently. Add to large pot.
2. In large pot, add beans, tomatoes, broth, 2 Tlb oil and above seasonings. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer and cover.
2. Heat 2 tsp olive oil in large skillet. Brown and break up turkey, while browning add 1 Tlb chili powder and 1 tsp red pepper flakes. Add to large pot.
3. Simmer chili for 15-20min.
4. You can probably throw all the raw ingredients into slow-cooker too.