What are we doing here????

Hey all. Welcome to the Dooley Noted official recipe page. This page is dedicated to all of our recipes to be shared. The body of the posts will be the recipes and if you are looking for a new one to try or an older one... just check the right hand column. Any questions on this page just give a holler on the comments section for www.soitisdooleynoted.blogspot.com and we'll be able to outsource your questions to india. :)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello Again

Frustrated that I wasn't loosing weight fast enough, I decided to seek a little help from online Weight Watchers. It makes it easy to track your food, keeping you accountable and has some great recipes. Knowing that I would have to track my food this weekend, it helped me to stick to only 2 slices of pizza and a healthy omelet with fruit while at I HOP. If anyone wants my username and password to check it out, let me know. Last night I made Chicken Piccata with Garlic Spinach, which I loved! I posted the recipe. As a kid I remember hating spinach, but surprisingly I liked this recipe. Everything is better with garlic! The Duathalon/Triathalon is in <2 months so I started my training. Yesterday I ran 3miles and then went to pilates, where I found my core has softened quite a bit. Spin class was full this morning so I ended up in Step Aerobics, which must have been quite amusing for those watching me. I lack coordination and combing more than 4 steps at a time left me running in circles around my step box only to trip over my own feet. From now on I'm going to stick to running and biking. Tomorrow I'm trying out a chicken recipe with dijon potatoes, so look out for more recipe posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment